For sale is a MINT 2007 Ford Mustang GT500 with super low miles (6,983!) and 725 HP! Over $15,000 invested into this GT500 in order to turn it into what it is today. This is a first year GT500 that is finished in Vista Blue with the White racing stripes. It has had 2 owners and has about 3k miles with the modifications which were done by the second owner. Like new both in and out, here are the major modifications:
1) 2.9 Whipple kit including 2.9 twin screw Whipple Supercharger, 123mm JLT CAI, 72lb injectors, Ford Racing twin 65mm Throttle Body, NGK spark plugs and SCT Xcal 3 flash device. The car was remotely tuned by Lund and is a very conservative tune done on 91 octane. The Whipple kit was installed by Frank Yee at Voodoo Racing in Las Vegas. Installed with 4,000 miles on the clock.
2) Ford Racing KR mufflers M-5230-S
3) AFCO Dual Fan Heat Exchanger and reservoir
4) 170 degree Reisch thermostat
5) JLT cold air intake
6) ROUSH Wheel Hop Reduction Kit
7) BMR relocation brackets
8) Maximum Motorsports Extreme Duty Rear Lower Control Arms
9) BMR panhard bar and rod
10) Driveshaft Shop one-piece aluminum shaft
11) BMR driveshaft safety loop
12) Speed Dawg gear shift knob (blue and white)
13) 2008 Crankshaft damper(aka harmonic balancer)
14) AEM wideband UEGO Gauge Controller–gauge mounted in Roush vent pod with wideband sensor welded to exhaust
15) Ford racing gauges (mechanical) mounted on SOS pod affixed to top of dashboard. Gauges are for boost, water temp and oil pressure.
16) Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3’s—Front: 255/45 ZR18 99Y, Rear: 285/40 ZR18 101Y. These meats were installed less than 1500 miles ago and only have highway use. Look brand new and are much better for traction and ride then the stock Goodyears
17) JLT passenger side oil separator(black)
18) MGW Generation II shifter with half inch extension
19) Battery relocation kit with power shut off in front
A very nice dialed in GT500 done right with super low miles!!